|Question:||What is MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter and why is it helpful? |
What is MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter? Why should you get a Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter?
A MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter lets you convert and compress HD MKV files to make best fit for watching on the Samsung's latest released slab Galaxy Note 10.1. Typical uses of the MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter:
1. When Galaxy Note 10.1 plays some but not all of your HD MKV downloading files, it can be used to convert those incompatible MKV files to Galaxy Note supported H.264 video.
2. When an HD MKV file is way too big (lossless MKV blu-ray rips can be 20GB+), you can use the MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter to compress the huge files to desired file size. The app can downsize a MKV file up to 1/10.
3. When/If your new tablet fails to display subtitles on the screen, the MKV Converter can soft subtitles to hard-coded captions while converting MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 optimized videos.
4. When your Galaxy Note 10.1 reads videos from SD card, it can't recognize anything bigger than 2GB – the MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter can split a bigger MKV file into several smaller files.
Free Download Free Trial: MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter.
Get Free MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter at Pavtube Back to School Sales
For Begainers: How to convert/compress MKV movies with DTS sound to Galaxy Note 10.1 compatible video and audio codec?
Step 1: Run the Professional Galaxy Note 10.1 MKV Converter and import source video files.
Click "Add Video" to load MKV video source, or drag and drop the MKV files to the main interface.
Step 2. Set video format for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
Click on the "Format" bar, and then choose "Samsung"> "Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1(*.mp4)" from its pull down menu.
Step 3: Put and play MKV videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
Click "Convert" button to start converting MKV DTS to Galaxy Note 10.1.
After conversion completes you can click the "Open" button to find the converted files. Now the MKV videos can be put and played on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for entertainment.
More Tips and Solutions:
1. If you'd like to convert MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 video in 1080p, you can click on "Settings" and set the "Size (pix)" to "1980x1080". In Settings windows you can also control output file size.
2. For hard-coding MKV subtitles, just choose desired language from the drop-down box of "Subtitles".
3. Having trouble with MKV audios? Refer discussions of converting MKV DTS to AC3 for solutions.
4. If you want to watch 1080p Blu-ray, DVD movies on Galaxy Note 10.1 as well as the HD video files, you'd better choose the Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to do the conversion task saving you time and effort.
5. 5. Galaxy Note 10.1 supports a wide range of video formats, including MP4, WMV, XviD, MPEG4, H.263, and H.264. If you have any problem with these videos, try with Pavtube Video Converter.
play AVI/MKV/MTS/TiVo on Galaxy Note II
transfer MKV/AVI/TiVo files to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
How to put and play Digital Copy files on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
|Answer:||Pavtube 2014 Easter Special Offer on DVD Ripper with 40% off |
Description: This is a great opportunity to get 40% off Pavtube DVD Ripper on Pavtube Easter Day Facebook Promotion, which is capable of converting, transcoding, compressing and editing DVD movies for almost all mobile devices.
This Easter Sunday, people will be able to convert and watch DVDs using this powerful software from Pavtube Studio. DVD Ripper, an innovative conversion software from Pavtube, allows users to 1:1 copy the movie content from physical disc to computer hard drive without quality loss; plus, it could convert movies and videos from DVDs to MP4, MKV, AVI, M4V, etc, and then straight transfer onto their mobile devices while maintaining HD quality.
From April 18 to April 25, 2014 - Pavtube Studio announces its promotion activity of Pavtube DVD Ripper for Windows/Mac) with 40% discount on Facebook. With this easy-to-use software, users of Apple, Android or Windows products can easily and securely backup, convert and transfer DVD movies to mobile devices.
The standout feature of this software is that it is able to convert DVD disc, DVD folder and DVD IFO/ISO to a wide range of video and audio types for numerous potable devices. The software is able to backup disc content with original DVD structure with one-click.
Pavtube DVD Ripper Review
First of all, install and launch Pavtube DVD Ripper, and then hit on the "Load Disc" icon to browse to disc drive and import source movie.
Next step is to choose output format. Pavtube DVD Ripper offers more than 200 formats and you would find the optimized one for your device. Tab on the "Format" menu, select one category e.g. iPad, and locate the suitable profile there.
And then you could adjust video and audio parameters to achieve the best movie enjoyment on the mobile phone or tablet. You are allowed to change video codec, video size, bitrate, frame rate and more in profile settings. Don’t forget to preview the adjusted movie content in built-in player before conversion actually starts.
At last, click the "Convert" button and start DVD ripping process. After it completes, you could locate the output movie and move the ripped file to any device or media player you would like to enjoy the DVD movies.
40% Discount on Pavtube DVD Ripper Easter Day Promotion on Facebook
Pavtube DVD Ripper costs $35, but Pavtube Studio puts it on sale with 40% off to show our gratitude. To win this 40% discount all you need to do is follow AND Like us on Facebook. If your friends who are interested in DVD Ripper or other Pavtube programs, free to join us in Pavtube fans page on Facebook and get great discount.