|Question:||Original from http://best-tablet-converter.com/2013/09/05/sync-itunes-videos-to-new-nexus-7/ |
Do you encounter the problem when trying to play iTunes files on your Nexus 7? Do you want to play purchased iTunes files with new Nexus 7? The article will tell you how to play iTunes music and videos with Nexus 7.
When we glance at tablet world, we can easily find that the competition between Apple and Google is heating up. Since Apple's iPad Mini is released, it has become the focus in the tablet world. However, it is reported that Nexus 7 can be match for iPad on the fluency of hardware and software. Let's see the configuration of Google new Nexus 7 Tablet:
* Operating: Android 4.1
* CPU: 1.2 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core ARM Cortex-A9
* Storage: 8 or 16 GB flash memory
* Memory: 1 GB RAM
* Display: 7 inches IPS LCD, 1280*800 px, LED backlit, scratch-resistant glass
* Input: Multi-touch Touch screen, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Accelerometer, GPS
* Camera: 12 MP (front-facing)
* Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/b), NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0
But the key is that Nexus 7 is lack of applications while Apple device owns an iTunes. When you turn to Android Google Nexus 7, you probably want to play these purchased iTunes music and videos.
"I have a 16GB nexus 7 that I use for personal entertainment as well as fiddling around with android development. I have bought a few movies over the years on iTunes and would like a reliable way to put iTunes movies onto my Nexus. I get that there are DRM's and such, but hell, I legally purchased them and want to view it on my device. Any advice on the best and least complicated way to do this?"
Problem always occurred when playing iTunes movies with Nexus 7. That is because most of iTunes files are protected by digital rights management protection. And iTunes videos, movies or TV shows are encoded for Apple products only, so even though your iTunes files are DRM-Free, they are not supported well by Nexus 7.
In order to enjoy iTunes on new Nexus 7, you have to remove DRM protection from iTunes files and convert them to Nexus 7 compatible formats via third-party software. iTunes to new Nexus 7 converter is the what you need most. With it, you can easily convert protected files including iTunes files to various video formats like Nexus 7.
Free download Pavtube ChewTune | ChewTune for Mac.
How to convert iTunes videos for Google new Nexus 7?
1. Install and run the software and then find the iTunes files, drag and drop them to the software directly or click "Add video" or "Add from folder" button on the top left to import them.
2. In the dropdown list of Format option, directly choose the "Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4)" under "Android" catalogue. It is the most compatible format for Nexus 7.
Tips: If you want to choose the desired resolution or channels, you can go to press "Settings" button to change the parameters including codec, size, bitrate, channels, etc before conversion.
3. Click the big circular button on the interface to convert iTunes to new Nexus 7. Before conversion "Browse" your computer and find the output folder convenient for you. It won't take long time for conversion especially with the help of CUDA acceleration. When completed, you can locate the generated files by clicking "Open" button.
Now the conversion is finished and you can go to transfer them to your Nexus 7:
Get the USB cable to connect Google Nexus 7 to your PC computer. When the connection is set up and the driver installations are over, you can drag and drop or copy the generated iTuens files to connected Nexus 7. After it is done, go to enjoy the iTunes files with Nexus 7 freely.
|Answer:||30% OFF Rip DVD movies for watching at 2014 Summer Holiday Trip |
Woo-hoo, after a long-term study, 2014 Summer Vacation begins! Havn't got any plans? If you are a frequent traveler or ready to prepare a travel this summer holiday by hiking, fishing, camping, or going to seaside with your kids, chances are they'll be clamoring to see some favorite movies when they aren't off at camp or jumping in the pool.
Now with 30% OFF Pavtube DVDAid, you can get the holiday more enjoyable! Now just watch your favorite DVD movies with smartphone phone/tablet/laptop on the go, or make your own summer video freely!
Follow this link to enjoy 49% off and more FREE products~
Expire on Jul. 15th.
It's never to later to make your choice!
More details here: